Easy to install and manage, VoIP can help you boost productivity while reducing costs.
LMT's partnership with 3CX, an award-winning software-based phone system, enables us to support an organization's communications needs with cutting-edge technology while reducing costs. VoIP allows you to integrate all of your functional applications such as phone, fax, and email into one comprehensive solution.
- 3CX VoIP Client to simplify usage and boost mobility
- 3CX Bridges to connect branch offices seamlessly
- 3CX Tunnel for easy remote connections
- 3CX Remote Extension for an extension that will be used remotely, from a home office or a remote office
- Web‐based management console for easier administration
- MS Outlook / Salesforce.com integration can launch calls directly from your favorite CRM package
- The 3CX Presence/Status allows you to see the presence of your colleagues and set your own status and forwarding rules.
- Common business performance features such as: fax server; unlimited extensions; call queuing, recording, and conferencing; call forwarding with advanced rules by caller ID, time and type of call; call parking, call pickup, call forward, dial by name; unlimited auto‐attendant/digital receptionist; and paging and intercom provisioning
Unified messaging and presence – The 3CX phone system delivers Unified Communications technology by unifying voice mail, fax, and email as well as providing presence information. Faxes and voicemails can be delivered to your inbox as an email and with presence information, you can know the status of your colleagues, view and manage active calls, and monitor call queues.
Boost mobility and productivity – The 3CX system gives total freedom to the user allowing staff to work remotely and to make and receive office calls on their iPhone or Android smartphone from anywhere.
Reduce costs – The 3CX phone system is more cost-effective than a traditional phone system. You can easily use a VoIP provider for long distance calls and if you have branch offices, you can easily connect phone systems between branches and make free phone calls.
Other Key Benefits
- Allows employees to hot‐desk and telework
- Easier to install and manage via its web‐based management console
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware‐based PBX
- Save on call costs with 'out of the box' configurations for popular SIP / VoIP providers
- Users can configure their extensions themselves using the self‐service User Portal
- No need for separate phone cables as the phone system uses the existing data network